Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Daily Diary 4


Amidst the so called holiday (self Quarantined) mode I woke up to a beautiful morning. Trees danced with gentle zephyr, swirling yellowed leaves tiptoed whistling and smiling on the earth. 

Sweet chirpings enveloped the arena happily smiling and singing fluttered from one flower to the other. Pregnant clouds hovered above dulling the sun sending soothing sensations.

I perched myself on my garden swing with a soothing mug of hot coffee and found a sense of overwhelming happiness. Hubby and daughter joined me with their mugs. My eyes met them and we all smiled. 

A genuine, happy, carefree smile. 
What is more my heart can ask for?


Life is so very simple
Some free time and a smile
Simple things make life worthwhile
Fragrant clean air with
Rain washed happy greens
Birds in their nest
Chirping and tweeting
A content heart
Enjoy it from the start!


 ~24/03/2020~

©Copyright Deeप्ती

2 comments: