Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2020

NAMASKAAR - an Acrostic

image from net


Nothing could be more

Accurate, than inspiration from

Monks passed on from generations

Allowing big surprises to

Strike meaningful conversations

Karma’ lets the intuitive senses sprout

Arise by following your gut

Annihilate the darkness &

Remember to bow in respect..

Namaste’ πŸ™

~22/10/2020~

©Copyright Deeΰ€ͺ्ΰ€€ी
 
Participating in OctPoWriMo 2020 ... Today I went with an Acrostic "NAMASKAAR or NamasteπŸ™" which is joining of both palms with respect and as a Humbling gesture. I also tried to use the Word Prompts - Inspiration, Intuitive, Follow your gut, Surprise.  I am reading lots of books on Yoga and Holistic lifesyles - I opened my book to find a word and first word which my eye caught was Namaskaar. Hope you enjoy it. Namaste....

16 comments:

  1. I love that you opened a book and found inspiration. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. thanks Morgan for such wonderful exercises... And prompts.. have a blessed day..πŸ™

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am humbled by your response ... Thanks.. πŸ™

      Delete
  3. It is such a beautiful Hindu cultural greeting...It makes me smile to think of it...I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed.. infact due to this virus situation many across the world has adopted it as a mode if safe and respectful greeting.. πŸ™

      Delete
  4. Wow!! I love it!! πŸ™πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ΰ€§ΰ€¨्ΰ€―ΰ€΅ाΰ€¦ πŸ™

      Delete
  5. I loved this. These lines in particular:
    Annihilate the darkness &
    Remember to bow in respect..

    Thank you. xoA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Annis for your kind words ...πŸ™

      Delete