Search This Blog

Friday 30 October 2020

I am.....

Pencil Shading by Deepti Agrawal


I am.....

Floating on a sea shell

Braving the wild violent waves

Reached the shore with grace

 

I am.....

Dew drop resting on a petal

Crooked branch holds still

Shines valiantly with the sun rays

 

I am.....

A smile on an innocent face

Funny gestures I do make

Emitting peace all around

 

I am.....

A bicycle on a curvy road

With the soft wind on face

Content heart and peaceful soul

~30/10/2020~

 ©Copyright Deeΰ€ͺ्ΰ€€ी


Participating in OctPoWriMo 2020 it's Day 30 just one day more.. Along with satisfaction to reach here I am feeling a bit low as this years beautiful journey of October is about to end. Looking forward for 2021 already. I went with few words from the Word Prompt (Wild, spontaneous, bent, funny, crooked, weird, curvy)





18 comments:

  1. Lovely is the exact right word to describe your poem. And fanciful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pleasure to read this lovely piece....Well done Deepti ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. A content heart and a peaceful soul....you've won the life lottery...Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done. :) My favorite image in this is "floating on a seashell," though the dewdrop on a petal is beautiful, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite image:
    "Braving the wild violent waves
    Reached the shore with grace"

    Thank you! xoA <3

    ReplyDelete