Search This Blog

Thursday 9 April 2020

Daily Diary 8 - Insect's Introspection

A-Z Challenge 2020

With a book in my hand “Death” by Shri Sadhguru ji, I was enjoying my evening cup of tea sitting on my Red sofa, trying to understand the concept of Life and Death. My mind kept wandering from the notes in the book to some enchanted land of my own.

My divine thoughts of self-realization were castrated by the constant ‘Buzzz’. I looked up angrily at the tiny mosquito hovering around my ear.

“Let me take care of you. You S*******L! What do you think you are? George Michael? AR Rehman?? Tell me – why are you singing these non-melodious lullabies to me. I am not at all sleepy. Let me read and comprehend the true meaning of my life.” I was furious and wanted to grant that mosquito Death then and there.

And Lo! It was as if the birds, the bees, the dog, the road were not enough to impart their ‘ज्ञान भरी बातें (insightful talks)’ to me that even this miniscule mosquito also thought of overburdening me with it’s ‘दिल का बोझ हल्का करने की जुगाड़ (unburdening the heart)’ and it declared ‘Lend me your ears’.

Well! What could I have done? As a compassionate and smart Samaritan I listened to thee with interest and intent. Hmm! Who knows even it is also suffering from the ‘प्रहार (spasm)’ of ‘CoronaKaRona’ syndrome.

“Yes dear, tell me – I am all ears to you.” I said to it but my mind played the tape inside ‘Yeah! After that I am going to smash and squish you for breaking my trance of attaining ‘Moksh’(salvation), you *beep*dirty scoundrel*beep*’.

“हाय , क्या बताऊँ बहन। कितना दुःख है मुझे - आजकल मैं बोर हो गया हूँ , जीने के लिए एक ही स्वाद का खून पीते पीते। कोई मनोरंजन का साधन न रहा ~ कोई हमदम न रहा , कोई सहारा ना रहा ~ कोई मेहमान नहीं आ रहा वही दो तीन लोग - वही same flavour . हुंह! और जैसे इतना काफी नहीं था मेरे हाल-ऐ -दिल को गम का -  बेस्वादी खाना और उसपर कभी शाम सुहानी करने का मन करे तो खून में दारु का एक कतरा भी नहीं।  किस के सुरूर में जिऊँ में।  Bohooo ! कोई तो मेरा दर्द समझो। "(what to tell my sister. I am so sad and bored as I have to survive on only one flavour blood. There is no entertainment for me also as there are no guests, same flavour blood of same 2-3 person. As if this was not enough for the torment of my heart. Flavourless same food along with no Alcohol in the blood. How can I feel good nobody understands my pain)


~जाने कहाँ गए वो दिन ...~~  Jaane kahan gaye who dinn…..~

                                                                                ……to be continued….




©Copyright Deeप्ती

2 comments: