Search This Blog

Thursday 13 May 2021

The Fight


"I am sorry, Madhu... I promise.. i will never do it again. Sometimes, i don't even realize what gets on to me. You know it that I Love you .. Right..!" Pleaded Mohak.

" But why the same story has to be repeated. When you know that I hate it, then why do you keep doing the same thing???" Madhu was really angry today.

"Let me make a good cup of coffee for you and we will sit together on the swing in garden. Today weather is too romantic. I think it's going to rain." Mohak tried to cheer her up.

"You know how much I love sitting in the garden with a cup of coffee. And you have won again. Arguments with you does not lasts long." Madhu sighed ...

Mohak made two steaming cups of strong coffee, arranged it on a tray along with salted crispies.. on a second thought he even added a flower from the vase on their table. Madhu smiled lovingly seeing the efforts he was making to cool off her anger.

Together they sat on the swing.. amidst the falling leaves and dry air...  enjoying their coffee.. lost in the swirls and the hot steam arising from their cups. The vapour enveloped them with its soothing mask of love for the time being... Pregnant Clouds above might drench them any moment....  Now is not the time for regrets or fights.. it is the time to Cherish... 

................. Heal the world..............

No comments:

Post a Comment