Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Colours Of Life!


A child is born in pink
a bundle of white fur deep in wink

plays with all the greens in park
which always brings them lots of spark.

when a child sees something Red
dont know why he feels so glad?

Blue is in fashion
everybody's passion

Summer sets in Yellow
making all eyes follow

Violet comes with a twinkle
Oh Clouds! let the raindrops sprinkle

White is so pure n calm
feels so good on my open palm.

Colours of Life brings memories to all
let us cherish them n make them tall.

18/03/08

©Copyright Deeप्ती

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely poem about colors. I can picture the little pink baby and the violet clouds. When we look around us we see so many beautiful colors. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Beverly Stowe McClure I am glad my write could bring smile to you.. Keep Smiling always .

      Delete